/iːsˈθiːsɪs/ /ɪsˈθiːsɪs/ /ɛsˈθiːsɪs/ :
Early 17th century; earliest use found in John Deacon (fl. 1585–1616). From ancient Greek αἴσθησις sense perception, sensation, perception from the stem of αἰσθάνεσθαι to perceive (probably from the same base as ἀίειν to perceive, hear from the same Indo-European base as Sanskrit āvis-, Avestan āviš manifestly, Old Church Slavonic avě openly) + -σις.
AESTHESIS: A place that exudes romance, nobility, luxury.
Aesthesis Suite is located on the top floor of the accommodation going up the first staircase. Here you are greeted by the living room, the bathroom with double showers and the kitchen. Going down the hall you will find the second bathroom and the bedroom. Characteristic of this suite are the windows that allow you to gaze at the strait but also to have a panoramic view of the entire accommodation.
The suite has a private balcony where you can relax.
Up to 4 person accommodated
60 square meters
Queen size bed
OEKO-TEX® Two kinds of Pillows
- 1 air conditioner in the living room 12.000btu and one in the bedroom 9.000btu
- 1 living room with sofa that becomes a double bed and 2 armchairs
- Living room table
- 1 bedroom with double bed and anatomical mattress
- 2 TVs in each apartment – 1 in the living room 43 “, and 1 in the bedroom 32”
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchen oven
- Fridge 2.03 m x 60 cm
- Espresso machine for capsules
- Individual coffee maker for filter coffee or tea
- Serving items
- Table with 4 chairs
- First aid pharmacy
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detection system
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine in the bathroom